Medically Supervised Laser Tattoo Removal in Winter Park, FL
Tattoos are a form of body art that’s made to last. However, things change. People also change. What was once a point of pride for you is now pretty embarrassing. If you’re ready to wipe away the ink-marked memories and start new, then turn to our team for laser tattoo removal in Winter Park, FL.
Winter Park Tattoo Removal is a medically supervised satellite office under the direction of Loakhnauth Ramkishun, M.D. We use the latest technology to safely remove any unwanted body art. We complete each removal with the well-known NaturaLase 2-Joule. This tattoo removing laser is considered the most powerful in the world, with almost twice the energy of any other equipment available. Due to the concentrated power of this laser, we fully recommend using the PFD Patch, which will help with healing and minimizing laser-induced skin whitening.
More than anything, we want you to feel confident that our tattoo removal team is fully equipped and capable of removing tattoos with little to no discomfort on your part. Whether your ink has started to fade, the design is stretching, or you simply regret getting that specific tattoo, we can help. Reach out to us today to schedule an appointment for a free evaluation and consultation. We can help you learn to love your skin again!
The Path to Flawless Skin
Our tattoo removal clinic does more than simply remove unwanted body art. We also make use of laser technology to provide you with skin rejuvenation services. Let us help you free your skin from any noticeable blemishes, scars, or wrinkles. The signs of aging don’t stand a chance against our laser technology. You can count on our team to help you achieve better-looking skin that makes you feel like a whole new you. Contact us in Winter Park, Florida, to discuss removing an unwanted tattoo or eliminating any scars or deep blemishes.
The patient or any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, may cancel, or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination, or treatment which is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to an advertisement for free, discounted fee or reduced fee service, examination, or treatment.
Tattoo Removal Devices
A tattoo laser is a Q-Switched device. Q-Switched (aka quick switched) basically means it delivers light energy in a very short pulse that is much shorter than a standard laser. Standard aesthetic lasers measure their pulse width in milliseconds (ms) but a Q-Switched laser measures the pulse width in nanoseconds (ns). A millisecond is one-one thousandth of a second. A nanosecond is one-one billionth of a second. The light emitted from a Q-Switched laser acts more like an acoustic wave than traditional light; it still is attracted to a specific pigment or color much like a standard laser is attracted to various chromophores based on the wavelength, but the light blasts the pigment/ink into microscopic particles so it can be absorbed by the body.
The mechanics of the process is that the light is attracted to the ink based on the color of the ink and the wavelength of the laser light. Since the ink resides deep in the skin, the difficulty of the procedure is that you have to deliver the right level of energy to affect the ink without damaging the skin between the surface and the ink.
How does a buyer know what level of technology they are purchasing?
Another tactic is to list the energy output of their system measured from the end of the articulated arm.
A Q-Switched laser is also useful for pigmentation removal and, to effectively treat pigmentation
A Q-Switched laser generator
First, determine if the system has a double pulse mode (some manufacturers have a trademarked name for this technology,
If a manufacturer lists their top energy as more than 1 Joule per pulse, look at the specification tables for all wavelengths.
When looking at the specification tables
Also look at the energy levels for those other wavelengths and you will see that most...
The last important factor to consider is that the dye packs ...
- The NaturaLase 2-Joule is the most powerful tattoo removal laser in the world, with almost 2 times the energy of any other system available. The measurement of 2 Joules per pulse is in the tattoo removal mode, at the end of the handset.
- This system is the only device on the market that utilizes two laser generators, that’s why it can deliver more than 1 Joule of energy per pulse. (This system can be pushed to deliver almost 2.6 Joules per pulse, but that is not listed in the specifications or promised by the manufacturer.)
- It can treat all tattoo ink colors effectively in fewer treatments than any other device. It will remove even the exotic colors such as yellows and turquoise, which no other device can remove without a high number of treatments in a series (other devices will leave a faded tattoo even after multiple treatments).
- The NaturaLase 2-Joule has an energy port so the operator can measure the exact energy delivered during a treatment. No other system has this feature.
- The price of the NaturaLase 2-Joule is approximately the same as the top-end 1 Joule systems on the market. With two laser generators, compared to all other systems with one laser generator, you get double the technology in the NaturaLase 2-Joule for the same price as the competition.
* Results may vary and there are no guarantees that you will experience the same results as others featured in any marketing materials on this site.